Sunday, July 5, 2009

Contribution to myself


Happy 10th birthday to google. The moment I got bored, that moment I remembered about my sandbox, thanks to google. Google have served me for less than 10 years so I am planning to reward them tonight by contributing myself. (Google customer)

My Manifesto 2009
With the help of my computer I will:
*Upload all my dhivehi mp3 files and build a working website so that any one can download/upload songs.
*What is mentioned above was done before therefore I'm going to reuse "Source code".
*Learn to blog in dhivehi. >.>
*Join flickerUse camera upload pics
*Write music.
*Watch movies... :)

This will be just like a good "maldivian kid's" contribution to the internet.
(Also Micheal Jackson is dead just like everyone else will be :P)

P.S
Things Maldivian performance artist need to understand
1.Expressionism: People believe the word means expressing the art in forms of more emotional and less connected to reality. Even though I am not an artist, I only seen imitation and ideas from van gogh fans & some from internet. Maybe it was used to describe his paintings. Expressionism can be in music, writings and films.
2.Emotion: Be real
3.Money: ........... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment